CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Fridays Favorite Five

Ok here is my first favorite five of April. This seems to be the only thing I post these days. Really so much more has been goin on in my life. Here we go....

* Having our monthly fellowship with my sisters in Christ. We had our monthly night out and it is so nice to have that time to just sit and talk about whatever.

*Zack brought home a grade that he pulled up and he had been working very hard and it all paid off.

*Thankful beyond belief that I am off til the 14th....

* Seeing the flowers and things bloom. Knowing I can get outside and be much more active

* Watching Dylan just nail all his hits in the batting cage. Seeing how happy he was about it in the end


I hope you all have a blessed week....

1 comments:

The Johnson Punkin Patch~ said...

Wow, Lisa! Lots to be thankful of and I love that you chose things that most of us take for granted, like flowers growing, kids getting good grades etc...
God is good to you and I love to read about it :)
Have a great week!!!
Hugs!